1. StrangeLove This Dirty Tonic, infused with unrefined cinchona bark, rosemary and sea salt by boutique brewer StrangeLove, brings a dash more bitterness to the standard G&T.
Available from David Jones for $60 for 24 x 180ml. strangelove.com.au
2. Karma Cola Karma Cola has been named the world's fairest trader by The Fairtrade Foundation. In a nutshell? Your next gin with this Karma Cola organic Raspberry & Lemon Dry is a good deed in itself. Bottoms up.
$4.50 for 250ml. karmacola.com.au
3. Santa Vittoria It pays to keep it classic at times, and this sharp Italian lemonade doesn't go too over the top on the sweetness. Try it with vodka for a subtle dry twist.
$5.49 for 4 x 200ml. santavittoria.com.au
4. Ballsy Brewing Ballsy's Wild Kombucha flavours include native-leaning rosella and nettle, and punchy finger lime. But our pick is the fresh and fragrant Ginger Bomb for your next Rum Punch.
$13 for 500ml; $18 for 750ml. ballsybrewing.com
5. Fever-Tree This new, naturally pale-pink tonic mixes angostura bark with pimento berry, vanilla, ginger and cardamom. It's arrived just in time for summer, and just in time for spicy G&Ts made with cucumber and rose petals.
$7.99 for 4 x 200ml. fever-tree.com