Copper strikes a stylish note on everything from roasting pans to kitchen scales. Here are our favourite lustrous must-haves.
Clockwise, starting from top left:
1. Limited-edition Professional Series 750 blender, $1,395, from Vitamix.
2. Mauviel 1.8-litre saucepan, $275, from Williams-Sonoma.
3. Copper Mono hand-held mixer, $379, from Bamix.
4. Erik Magnussen for Stelton one-litre copper vacuum jug, $280, from Top3 by Design.
5. Escoffier roasting pan with rack, $429, from Chasseur.
6. Orwell salt and pepper shakers, $29.99 per set, from Academy Home Goods.
7. Stephanie Alexander measuring cups, $39.95 for a set of four, from David Jones.
8. Urkiola stainless-steel and PVD 200ml pitcher, $170, from Georg Jensen.
9. Salad servers, $68.50 per set, from The DEA Store.
10. Orwell electronic kitchen scales, $59.99, from Academy Home Goods.
11. Canister, $49.95, from Domayne.
12. Tom Dixon Brew Collection Cafetière, $360, from Dedece.
13. Dualit two-slot NewGen toaster, $388.50, from JR Classic Trends.