Baby lettuce wedges make great finger food; they're easy to pick up, and go with just about any dressing or dip. We've opted for a tasty nutty dressing, but an anchoïade would also be delicious.
- 5 baby gem lettuces, quartered
- Finely grated parmesan, to serve
- 150 gm pistachio nuts
- 150 ml olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp hulled tahini
- 1For pistachio dressing, process ingredients in a blender until smooth and season generously to taste.
- 2Arrange lettuce wedges on a platter, spoon pistachio dressing on top, scatter with parmesan and serve.