- 1 kg baby potatoes, unpeeled, halved if large
- For drizzling: olive oil
- 100 gm chilled butter, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- To serve: coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1Combine potatoes in a bowl with a good drizzle of olive oil and season generously to taste. Preheat a barbecue to medium-high heat. Place 3 large pieces of foil on a work surface and top each with a piece of baking paper. Divide potatoes evenly onto the centre of the baking paper, fold foil and paper over to enclose and barbecue, turning parcels every 10-15 minutes, until potatoes are tender when pierced with a skewer (30-40 minutes). Set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, cook butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat (you can do this on the barbecue), swirling pan occasionally, until golden brown and nutty (5-6 minutes). Remove from heat, season to taste, stir in garlic, lemon rind and juice, and spoon mixture over potatoes. Serve warm scattered with chopped parsley.