- 1 kg piece of swordfish, skin on, sliced into eight slices
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 3 lemons, juice only
- 2 tbsp finely chopped oregano (1 bunch)
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1For salmoriglio, combine salt, lemon juice, oregano and olive oil in a bowl, season to taste with freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
- 2Preheat a barbecue or char-grill pan over high heat. Cook swordfish in batches, turning once, until medium rare (2-3 minutes), transfer to a platter, drizzle with salmoriglio and serve immediately.