- 3 (about 300gm) yellow, white and green zucchini (or whatever is available), thinly sliced on a mandolin into rounds and ribbons
- 60 ml extra-virgin olive oil (¼ cup)
- 800 gm sashimi-grade cobia (black kingfish), thinly sliced (or other kingfish)
- 1Combine zucchini, lemon rind and juice, and olive oil in a bowl, toss to combine and set aside for zucchini to soften slightly (5 minutes).
- 2Arrange kingfish on a serving platter or plate, top with zucchini, scatter with chilli, season to taste and serve with grilled bread.
Drink Suggestion: Marlborough sauvignon blanc. Drink suggestion by Max Allen
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsMade in India: the designers and makers of BengaluruYesterday 4:59am