- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 500 gm broccolini, trimmed
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon, juice of ½
- 120 gm firm ricotta, crumbled
- 1Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add onion and garlic, stir occasionally until tender (10 minutes). Add chilli, stir occasionally until starting to caramelise (3-5 minutes).
- 2Meanwhile, blanch broccolini in boiling salted water until tender (2-3 minutes), drain well, add to pan with lemon rind and juice, season to taste, toss to combine, scatter with ricotta and serve hot.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Travel NewsNew art collections and shows worth travelling forYesterday 5:58am
- Food NewsGourmet Traveller taste tests McDonald’s Wagyu Beef BurgerYesterday 12:35am