There’s a party in the cabana. To make your own pomegranate juice, use the most juicy, ruby-red pomegranates you can find.
- 240 ml pomegranate juice (see note)
- 180 ml Bombay Sapphire gin
- 60 ml pomegranate liqueur (see note)
- To serve: pomegranate seeds
- 1Combine 45ml gin, 15ml liqueur and 60ml pomegranate juice in a cocktail shaker. Half fill with ice, then shake until very cold (5-10 seconds). Strain into a chilled martini glass, add pomegranate seeds to taste and repeat with remaining ingredients and glasses. Serve immediately.
Note For fresh pomegranate juice, you'll need 5 pomegranates to yield about 250ml. Alternatively, use a good-quality pomegranate juice, available from select delicatessens. Pomegranate liqueur is available from select liquor stores.