Rosetta uses organically grown carrots in this recipe.
- 1 bunch baby carrots, trimmed
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp each coarsely chopped rosemary, thyme, marjoram and oregano
- 10 gm ricotta salata, finely grated
- 1Preheat oven to 250C. Spread carrots on a baking tray, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil, season to taste with sea salt and roast until tender and golden (15-20 minutes). Add herbs, toss to combine and season again to taste. Transfer carrots to a serving plate, scatter with ricotta salata, drizzle with extra olive oil and serve hot or warm.
This recipe is from the March 2013 issue of .
Drink Suggestion: 2010 Torre dei Beati Pecorino, Abruzzo. Drink suggestion by David Lawler
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm