- 250 ml white peach nectar (see note) (1 cup)
- 250 gm strawberries, halved
- 1 each lemon and lime, thinly sliced
- 6 sprigs spearmint
- 2 bottles Champagne, chilled
- 1Half an hour before serving, divide peach nectar, strawberries, lemon and lime slices and spearmint sprigs equally between 2 large jugs and refrigerate.
- 2To serve, pour Champagne into jugs, stir well and pour into glasses, making sure each contains some of the fruit and mint mixture.
Note White peach nectar is available from Simon Johnson and specialty food stores.