- 2 bunches of green onions
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 50 ml lime juice
- To serve: lime wedges and freshly ground white pepper
- 1Remove dry outer layers of green onions and trim bases and 8cm from the tops.
- 2Heat a large chargrill over medium-high heat. Drizzle green onions with oil, toss to evenly coat, then cook, turning occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until wilted and bright green. Serve drizzled with extra olive oil and lime juice. Scatter with freshly ground white pepper and lime wedges passed separately.