- 1.1 kg baby potatoes, such as nicola
- 30 gm finely grated Gruyère, plus extra for topping (¼ cup)
- 30 gm finely grated cheddar (¼ cup)
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 50 gm butter, melted
- 1Place potatoes in a steamer placed over a saucepan of boiling water and steam for
50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Cut tops off potatoes and discard. Scoop out flesh leaving 5mm. Place flesh in a bowl and mash until smooth, stir through remaining ingredients, except butter, and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 2Preheat oven to 200C. Spoon mixture into potato skins, place on a baking tray, scatter with Gruyère, drizzle with melted butter, roast for 20 minutes or until golden and serve.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Travel NewsNew art collections and shows worth travelling forYesterday 5:58am
- Food NewsGourmet Traveller taste tests McDonald’s Wagyu Beef BurgerYesterday 12:35am