This combination is so simple, yet it packs a one-two punch of flavour: first the spicy saltiness, then the sweetness of the watermelon to finish. It makes a perfect poolside snack.
- For squeezing: lime halves
- 1.3 kg well-chilled watermelon (about ½), cut into thin triangles
- 50 gm pink sea salt flakes
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Finely grated rind of 1 lime
- 1For chilli-lime salt, combine ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Squeeze lime over the watermelon, sprinkle with chilli-lime salt and serve immediately.