- 1 qty churros
- 200 ml each heavy (45% milk fat) and pouring cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 150 gm dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), finely chopped
- 60 ml Pedro Ximénez
- 1 tsp finely grated orange rind
- 1Make <b><a href="/recipes/recipe-search/masterclass/2009/9/churros/">churros</a></b>.
- 2Meanwhile, bring cream, vanilla and cinnamon just to the boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chocolate, Pedro Ximénez and orange rind and stir over low heat until smooth (2-4 minutes). Serve hot with warm churros.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Restaurant NewsSurf’s up: Three Blue Ducks is coming to MelbourneYesterday 11:00pm