- Flesh of 2 young coconuts, coarsely chopped, plus 300ml coconut water
- 3 bananas, coarsely chopped
- 75 ml (3 cups) almond milk
- 80 gm honey, or to taste
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs (see note) or 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon, or to taste, plus extra to serve
- 1Process ingredients in a blender in 2 even batches until very smooth and serve in chilled glasses, topped with a little extra cinnamon.
Note Cacao nibs are available from select health-food shops.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Food NewsFarmer is a new cookbook raising funds for the droughtYesterday 12:00am