- 1 qty <b><a href='/recipes/recipe-search/masterclass/2008/7/chicken-and-prawn-consommé/'>chicken and prawn consommé</a></b>
- ½ tsp fennel seeds, roasted
- ½ baby fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 12 medium green prawns, peeled, veins removed, tails intact
- 6 small rock cod fillets, pin-boned, scored
- 12 scallops
- To serve: chervil sprigs and tarragon
- 1Bring consommé to the boil in a wide saucepan. Add fennel seeds, fennel, prawns and rock cod and simmer gently until prawns are almost cooked through (1-2 minutes). Add scallops, cooking until just cooked through (1-2 minutes), season to taste, scatter with herbs and serve immediately.