- 60 gm micro herb salad mix (see note)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 10 small ciabatta bread rolls
- 200 gm buffalo stracchino (see note)
- 100 gm green olives, stones removed and thinly sliced
- 20 slices of coppa (about 175gm)
- 11 Place salad in a bowl, drizzle with oil and vinegar and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread rolls with stracchino, top with green olives, coppa and salad. Serve immediately.
Note Stracchino is a soft fresh buffalo or cow's milk cheese available from select delicatessens. You can substitute taleggio. Micro herbs are available from select greengrocers. Alternatively, use a baby leaf such as rocket.