- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp finely chopped French tarragon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp tarragon vinegar
- 1 tbsp verjuice
- 60 ml olive oil (¼ cup)
- 3 baby cos hearts, cut into wedges
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1Combine garlic, tarragon, mustard, vinegar, verjuice and olive oil in a screw top jar, season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and shake vigorously to combine.
- 2Combine lettuce, cucumber and green onions in a bowl, drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.