- 6 slices rolled pancetta
- 30 gm butter
- 4 organic eggs
- 60 ml pouring cream (¼ cup)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 6 small bread rolls, halved lengthways
- 1Preheat oven to 180C. Place pancetta in a single layer on a baking paper-lined oven tray and cook for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- 2Meanwhile, melt butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Whisk together eggs and cream in a bowl and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add eggs to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until eggs are almost set, then add green onion and stir through.
- 3To serve, place a slice of pancetta in each roll, spoon in scrambled eggs and serve immediately.
Note Shown above with banana fritters.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesBeef koftas with green couscous and pistachio nutsYesterday 12:00am