- 3 white nectarines, cut into wedges
- 50 gm mixed curly leaves, such as green elk, frisée and wild rocket
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- 100 gm creamy Greek feta, such as Dodoni, crumbled
- 80 ml extra-virgin olive oil (1/3 cup)
- 2½ tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- 2 tsp mild honey, such as beechwood honeydew honey
- 1For feta vinaigrette, whisk ingredients together in a bowl, season well and set aside.
- 2Place nectarine wedges on a plate. Combine leaves in a bowl, drizzle with a little dressing, then scatter the nectarines over. Scatter with chives, drizzle with extra dressing, season to taste and serve.