Prolong the taste of Christmas with this refreshing dessert that makes good use of Christmas pudding leftovers. You can use whatever moulds you like or, alternatively, freeze the mixture in a plastic container and scoop it out to serve. You'll need to begin this recipe a day ahead.
- 200 gm <b><a href='/recipes/recipe-search/masterclass/2008/11/boiled-christmas-pudding/'>boiled Christmas pudding</a></b>
- 50 gm finely chopped cedro
- 30 ml brandy
- 1 litre good-quality vanilla ice-cream
- 1Coarsely crumble Christmas pudding into a bowl, add cedro and drizzle over brandy. Stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Spoon ice-cream into a large bowl and soften slightly by beating with a spoon. Stir in pudding mixture, then spoon into moulds, smooth tops and freeze overnight. Dip moulds briefly in hot water, tip out and serve with shaved cedro and candied clementines.