- 36 baby corn, preferably in the husk
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- ½ chipotle chilli (4gm), thinly sliced
- 140 gm Persian feta, drained
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1For spiced salt, dry-roast fennel seeds and chipotle in a small frying pan until toasted and fragrant (20-30 seconds). Transfer to a mortar and pestle and pound to a fine powder, then add 3 tsp salt flakes and lime rind and pound to combine. Set aside.
- 2For whipped feta, blend ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- 3Char-grill corn in batches over high heat, turning occasionally (3-5 minutes). Keep warm in a low oven while you repeat with remaining corn. Serve with spiced salt and whipped feta.