- 6 cobs of sweetcorn
- 50 gm butter, melted
- 60 gm double cream (¼ cup)
- 1 tbsp ground chipotle chilli (see note)
- 1Peel back corn husks without detaching, then remove silks and discard. Replace husks and tie ends with kitchen twine. Place corn in a large bowl, cover with water and soak for 20 minutes to prevent burning, then drain.
- 2Heat a chargrill over medium-high heat and cook corn, turning occasionally, for 12 minutes or until tender. Remove from grill, peel back husks, brush cobs with butter then return to grill and cook, turning occasionally, for another 5 minutes or until slightly charred.
- 3Serve corn immediately with double cream and scattered with chipotle chilli, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Ground chipotle chilli is available from