Any crisp and crunchy vegetable works well dipped into this herbaceous dip. Try wedges of baby fennel, blanched baby beans or sugar snap peas.
- 1½ cups (firmly packed) rocket
- ½ cup (firmly packed) each flat-leaf parsley and mint
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 400 gm goat’s curd
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) pouring cream
- 1 lemon, finely grated rind and juice only
- 2 bunches white or green asparagus, trimmed
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and halved lengthways
- 1 bunch Dutch carrots, scrubbed, large ones halved lengthways
- 1Blanch rocket and herbs for 30 seconds, then refresh, drain and squeeze out all excess water. Combine in a food processor with spring onion and process until finely chopped. Add goat’s curd and cream, process until smooth, add lemon rind and juice, then season to taste and refrigerate until required. Makes about 500ml. Herbed goat’s curd will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 1-2 days.
- 2Blanch asparagus until tender (1-2 minutes), refresh and drain well. Serve asparagus, radish, carrots and fennel with herbed goat’s curd.