- 1 quantity <b><a href='/basic-risotto.htm'>basic risotto</a></b>
- 50 gm diced pancetta
- ½ bunch each of English spinach and rocket, trimmed
- 1 cup each (firmly packed) mint and flat-leaf parsley
- 200 gm frozen peas, defrosted
- 1Follow the method for <b><a href="basic-risotto.htm">basic risotto</a></b>, adding the pancetta to the pan as you add the rice and continuing through steps 3 and 4.
- 2Meanwhile, blanch spinach, rocket and herbs in a saucepan of boiling water until just wilted (1-2 minutes), drain, refresh, then squeeze out all excess water. Process in a food processor until finely chopped, add peas and pulse until coarsely chopped. Stir into risotto with parmesan and remaining butter, season to taste and serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm