- 1 quantity <b><a href='/basic-risotto.htm'>basic risotto</a></b>
- 50 gm diced pancetta
- ½ bunch each of English spinach and rocket, trimmed
- 1 cup each (firmly packed) mint and flat-leaf parsley
- 200 gm frozen peas, defrosted
- 1Follow the method for <b><a href="basic-risotto.htm">basic risotto</a></b>, adding the pancetta to the pan as you add the rice and continuing through steps 3 and 4.
- 2Meanwhile, blanch spinach, rocket and herbs in a saucepan of boiling water until just wilted (1-2 minutes), drain, refresh, then squeeze out all excess water. Process in a food processor until finely chopped, add peas and pulse until coarsely chopped. Stir into risotto with parmesan and remaining butter, season to taste and serve immediately.