- 2 large oranges, peeled, pith removed and sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 60 gm (2 cups) wild rocket
- 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 50 ml verjuice
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1For verjuice dressing, combine all ingredients, season to taste and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- 2Combine orange, cucumber, radish, fennel and rocket in a bowl. Transfer to a platter, scatter over mint, then drizzle with verjuice dressing and serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Food NewsThe restaurant kitchens that are going plastic-freeYesterday 3:00am