- 24 lychees, peeled and seeds removed
- 3 passionfruit, pulp only
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup mint leaves (loosely packed)
- 120 ml rum
- 750 ml sparkling apple juice, chilled (3 cups)
- 1Combine lychees, passionfruit pulp, lime wedges, mint and rum in a jug and muddle with a muddling stick. Top with crushed ice, add juice, stir and serve immediately.
Note Shown above with garfish with white bean, avocado and chipotle chilli salad.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsMade in India: the designers and makers of BengaluruYesterday 4:59am