- 1 head radicchio, leaves separated
- 100 gm mâche (lamb’s lettuce)
- 100 gm purslane
Mustard and herb dressing
- 1 egg yolk
- 20 gm Dijon mustard
- 100 ml Sherry vinegar
- 200 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley and tarragon
- 1For mustard and herb dressing, whisk yolk, mustard and vinegar until well combined. Gradually add oil in a thin stream and whisk thickened. Add honey and 50ml hot water and whisk until smooth. Stir in herbs. Makes 340ml.
- 2Transfer leaves to a bowl, toss with enough dressing to just coat, then serve. Remaining dressing will keep refrigerated for 3 days.