- 4 ripe mangoes, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup (firmly packed) mint
- Juice of 2 limes, or to taste
- To taste: rapadura sugar (see note)
- 100 ml golden spiced rum, or to taste
- 1Spread chopped mango on a tray lined with baking paper and freeze until firm but not frozen solid (1-1½ hours). Transfer to a blender, add mint, lime juice and sugar to taste, process to combine, then add rum and some ice cubes, and process to a slushie consistency. Serve in tall chilled glasses with extra rum on the side to taste.