- 60 ml (¼ cup) extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp Champagne vinegar
- ½ champagne melon, cut into 2cm pieces
- ½ cup (loosely packed) mint leaves
- 12 thin prosciutto slices
- To serve: crusty bread
- 1Combine olive oil and vinegar in a bowl and whisk well, add melon, toss to combine and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground white pepper. Just before serving, add mint leaves and toss to combine.
- 2Arrange thinly sliced prosciutto ona plate, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and serve immediately with melon mixture and crusty bread to the side.