- 250 ml muscat
- 160 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 80 gm caster sugar
- 4 ripe but firm peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 quantity <b><a href='/recipes/recipe-search/masterclass/2011/1/mascarpone/'>mascarpone</a></b>, to serve
- 6 amaretti, crumbled, to serve
- 1Bring muscat, orange juice and sugar to the boil in a deep frying pan over medium-high heat and reduce to a glaze consistency (3-5 minutes). Add peaches and stir occasionally until tender and glazed (2-4 minutes). Remove peaches with a slotted spoon and simmer glaze until sticky (1-2 minutes). Pour over peaches, then serve warm or cool with mascarpone and amaretti.