- 1 tbsp Swedish mustard (see note)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 90 ml olive oil
- 30 ml lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 2 tsp jarred horseradish, or to taste (optional)
- 1Whisk mustard and sugar in a bowl to combine, gradually add olive oil in a thin steady stream, whisking until thick and emulsified. Whisk in remaining ingredients, season to taste and serve with <b><a href="/recipes/recipe-search/masterclass/2012/9/gravlax/">gravlax</a></b>.
Note Makes about 150ml. Swedish mustard is available from select delicatessens.