- 400 gm fresh linguine
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 thinly sliced cloves of garlic
- 1 thinly sliced chilli (deseeded)
- 1 lemon, julienned rind only
- 16 thinly sliced zucchini flowers
- 300 gm cooked crabmeat
- ½ cup loosely packed dill sprigs
- ¼ cup chives cut into 2cm lengths
- To serve: lemon-infused extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Cook linguine in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain and keep warm. Heat olive oil in a frying pan, add garlic and cook over medium heat for 30 seconds, add chilli and lemon rind. Cook for another 2 minutes without colouring, then add zucchini flowers and cook for 3-5 minutes or until tender. Add crabmeat and toss to warm through, season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add linguine, dill sprigs and chives, season to taste and toss to combine. Serve drizzled with lemon-infused extra-virgin olive oil.
ALSO IN SEASON
Fruit Avocado, bananas, berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries), cherries, grapefruit, longans (pictured), loquat, mangoes, melons, oranges, papaya, passionfruit, pawpaw, pineapple.
Asian greens, asparagus, cucumbers, chillies, globe artichokes, green beans, lettuce, onions (spring, green), peas, potatoes, silverbeet, spinach, sweetcorn, tomatoes, watercress.
Seafood Abalone, Asian squid, Atlantic salmon, coral trout, eel, goldband snapper, leatherjacket, morwong, rock lobster, school prawns, tuna.