This tangy pomegranate dressing is an easy match for sweet and salty oysters. Even better, this recipe is quick and easy to prepare.
- Salt, to serve
- 2 dozen oysters
- Coriander, to serve
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Arils from 1 small pomegranate
- 1 golden shallot, finely chopped
- 1For pomegranate dressing, combine molasses, vinegar and oil in a bowl, and mix to combine. Stir through pomegranate arils and shallot, and season to taste with black pepper.
- 2To serve, scatter salt over a plate, top with oysters, spoon a little dressing in each oyster and scatter over coriander.