- 2 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 1 pineapple, halved
- 2 palm hearts, diced, tough outer part discarded
- 2 golden shallots, thinly sliced
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1½ cups (loosely packed) coriander, coarsely chopped
- To taste ground chilli
- 1Blanch corn kernels in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender (1-2 minutes), drain well and set aside to cool.
- 2Cut a criss-cross pattern into pineapple flesh, leaving a 1cm border, scoop out diced pineapple and place in a bowl. Add palm heart, shallot, lime juice, jalapeño, corn, 1 tbsp water and 2 tsp sea salt flakes to bowl, toss to combine, gently toss in coriander, then spoon into pineapple. Sprinkle with ground chilli to taste and serve.