- 375 ml passionfruit juice (1½ cups)
- 150 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 200 gm white sugar
- 3½ gelatine leaves (titanium strength), softened in cold water
- 200 gm sheep’s milk yoghurt
- 30 gm honey
- To serve: thickly sliced banana
- To serve: passionfruit pulp
- 1Combine juices, sugar and 1 cup water in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves, then pass through a muslin-lined sieve. Warm ½ cup juice mixture in a saucepan over medium heat, squeeze excess water from gelatine, add to pan and stir until gelatine dissolves, then add remaining juice mixture. Cool slightly and pour into six 1 cup-capacity glasses and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- 2To serve, whisk together yoghurt and honey. Top jellies with banana, spoon over pulp and serve with yoghurt to the side.
Note To make passionfruit juice, blend passionfruit pulp in a food processor to crack seeds, then strain through a fine sieve. Twelve passionfruit yield about 1 cup of juice.