Drizzle over mango cheeks or chunks of pineapple, or knock up a jug of fruity punch, laced with extra rum.
- 625 ml (2½ cups) passionfruit juice (from about 36 passionfruit; see note)
- 150 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 125 ml (½ cup) lime juice
- 500 gm each raw caster sugar and caster sugar
- 150 gm ginger, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch mint, coarsely chopped
- 100 ml golden rum
Note This recipe makes 1.5 litres of syrup. For passionfruit juice, process passionfruit pulp in a food processor to crack seeds (10-20 seconds), then strain through a fine sieve (discard seeds).
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Chef's RecipesIcebergs' ricotta with white poached quince and honeyYesterday 10:14pm