Burrata is a stretched-curd cheese with a runny centre from the same family as mozzarella, and the combination of flavours in this dish is a classic. The milky centre of the burrata mixes with the dressing and coats the salad.
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 burrata (see note)
- 10 thin prosciutto crudo slices
- 50 gm wild rocket
- 1Combine lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil in a bowl, season to taste, then add peaches and stir to combine. Stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Place burrata on a large platter, scatter prosciutto and rocket around, spoon over peaches and dressing, season to taste and serve.
Note Burrata is available from select delicatessens. You can substitute buffalo mozzarella.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Browse All RecipesArtichoke and salted ricotta tart with salsa verdeYesterday 10:00pm