Burrata is a stretched-curd cheese with a runny centre from the same family as mozzarella, and the combination of flavours in this dish is a classic. The milky centre of the burrata mixes with the dressing and coats the salad.
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 burrata (see note)
- 10 thin prosciutto crudo slices
- 50 gm wild rocket
- 1Combine lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil in a bowl, season to taste, then add peaches and stir to combine. Stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Place burrata on a large platter, scatter prosciutto and rocket around, spoon over peaches and dressing, season to taste and serve.
Note Burrata is available from select delicatessens. You can substitute buffalo mozzarella.