This ultra-green dip is an excellent snack packed with flavour and goodness. Serve it with any kind of cracker or crunchy crudités - asparagus spears work beautifully, as do cucumber, radish and sweet baby beans.
- 150 gm coarsely chopped kale leaves (from about 1 bunch)
- ¾ cup (firmly packed) mint
- ¾ cup (firmly packed) flat-leaf parsley
- 120 gm pistachio nuts
- 100 gm pepitas
- Finely grated rind and juice of ½ orange and 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 250 ml olive oil (1 cup)
- 1Process kale, herbs, pistachio nuts, pepitas, rinds and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped. Add oil and juices, season to taste, process until smooth, then adjust seasoning to taste. Dip will keep refrigerated for up to a week. Serve with crackers or crudités.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsMargaret River travel guide: the best places to eatYesterday 10:48pm