- 1.6 kg small sebago potatoes, scrubbed
- 100 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 150 gm crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1½ cups wild rocket, trimmed (loosely packed)
- 1Combine potatoes and enough cold salted water to cover generously in a large saucepan and bring to the simmer. Cook until potato is tender when pierced with a skewer (10-15 minutes), drain and when cool enough to handle, cut into thick wedges.
- 2Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat, add leek and garlic and stir occasionally until tender and light golden (5-6 minutes). Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and cool to room temperature. Add crème fraîche, lemon rind and juice, mustard and remaining oil, whisk until combined and season to taste.
- 3Add dressing to potatoes, toss to coat, add rocket, toss lightly to combine and serve.