- 800 gm kipfler potatoes, scrubbed and halved lengthways
- 125 ml extra-virgin olive oil (½ cup)
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp yellow or brown mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup torn mint leaves (loosely packed)
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced chives
- 1Place potato in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil over medium-high heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until just tender, then drain.
- 2Heat oil in a saucepan, add leek and cook for 7-8 minutes over medium or until very soft, add mustard seeds and cook for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from heat, add vinegar and lemon and season to taste with sea salt and ground white pepper. Combine with potato, cool completely, then mix in mint and chives.