- 1 kg zucchini (about 5), coarsely chopped, plus extra, sliced, to serve
- 50 gm pistachio kernels, plus extra to serve
- ½ cup each (firmly packed) baby spinach and rocket, plus extra, to serve
- ½ cup (firmly packed) basil, plus extra leaves, to serve
- ½ onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 200 ml buttermilk, plus extra, to serve
- 1Process zucchini, pistachios, spinach, rocket, basil, onion and garlic in a blender or food processor until just smooth. Add well-shaken buttermilk and lemon juice, season to taste and process until very smooth then divide among chilled bowls and refrigerate to chill well (30 minutes).
- 2Serve topped with zucchini flowers and zucchini slices, pistachios, rocket, basil, and a good drizzle of both buttermilk and extra-virgin olive oil.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsMade in India: the designers and makers of BengaluruYesterday 4:59am