- 80 ml extra-virgin olive oil (⅓ cup)
- 1 kg Dutch cream potatoes, scrubbed, cut into wedges
- 4 baby fennel bulbs, quartered, fronds reserved
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tbsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 180C. Heat oil in a large roasting tray in the oven. Combine remaining ingredients and scatter into tray (be careful as hot oil may spit), season to taste and roast, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through (40-50 minutes). Scatter with reserved fronds and serve hot.
This recipe is from the April 2012 issue of .
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm