- 4 bunches rocket, stalks trimmed
- 6 baby fennel, thinly sliced
- 4 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 250 gm Roquefort, crumbled
- 60 ml sherry vinegar (¼ cup)
- 125 ml extra-virgin olive oil (½ cup)
- 1Combine rocket, fennel, apple and Roquefort in a large serving bowl.
- 2For dressing, combine sherry vinegar and olive oil in a bowl, season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and whisk to combine. Pour over salad, toss lightly to combine and serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm