"Garlic is the essential Spanish ingredient, and there's lots of it here," says Camorra.
- 130 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 800 gm Romano beans or runner beans, halved widthways
- 1Gently warm oil in a saucepan over low heat, add garlic and stir occasionally until very tender and light golden (12-15 minutes; reduce heat if garlic begins to brown).
- 2Meanwhile, cook beans in a large saucepan of boiling salted water over high heat until tender (6-7 minutes), drain and transfer to a warm serving dish. Drizzle garlic and oil over, season to taste and serve hot.