- 1 bunch each of mint and flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and torn
- 50 gm (¼ cup) salted capers, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 quantity <b><a href='/recipes/recipe-search/masterclass/2008/5/rustichella-casarecci/'>casarecci</a></b>
- To serve: finely grated parmesan
- 1Combine herbs, capers, garlic and anchovy in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper, then add olive oil and process until finely chopped.
- 2Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add casarecci and cook until al dente (3 minutes). Drain and return to saucepan with salsa verde and toss to combine. Season to taste and serve immediately, scattered with parmesan.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm