- 200 gm sashimi-grade mulloway
- 130 gm (1 cup) podded frozen edamame, defrosted
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- To serve: thinly sliced toasted nori
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce, such as Healthy Boy
- 3 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1For sesame-citrus dressing, combine ingredients in a bowl, season to taste and set aside.
- 2Thinly slice mulloway across the grain and place on a chilled plate. Scatter with edamame and black sesame seeds, drizzle the dressing over, then scatter with toasted nori and serve.
Drink Suggestion: Fine daiginjo sake. Drink suggestion by Max Allen