- 90 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 24 female zucchini flowers, trimmed, stamens removed
- 1/3 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley (firmly packed)
- 1½ birdseye chillies, finely chopped
- 1½ garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Juice of 1½ lemons
- To serve: pea shoots or micro-cress (optional)
- 1Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add zucchini flowers, season to taste and stir occasionally to wilt (2 minutes). Add parsley, chilli and garlic, toss to combine (1 minute), then add lemon juice. Season to taste and serve warm or at room temperature topped with pea shoots or micro-cress.