Serves 4 as part of a Greek seafood mezedes plate.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 350 gm school prawns
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, peeled, seeds removed and coarsely chopped
- 120 gm Greek feta, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1½ tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1Heat oil in a frying pan over high heat, add prawns and garlic and sautè for 3 minutes. Add tomato, cook for 3 minutes, add feta and cook for 3 minutes or until feta just begins to melt and sauce has thickened. Scatter with parsley and season with freshly ground black pepper. Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Travel NewsNew art collections and shows worth travelling forYesterday 5:58am
- Food NewsGourmet Traveller taste tests McDonald’s Wagyu Beef BurgerYesterday 12:35am