This frozen cocktail beats the heat on Christmas Day.
- 60 ml Paraiso or other lychee liqueur (¼ cup)
- 3 lychees, peeled and stones removed
- 30 ml Havana Club Añejo Blanco or other white rum
- 30 ml coconut cream
- 30 ml simple sugar syrup (see note)
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, stalk removed
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender, add about 2 cups of ice and blend until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses, top with shaved coconut and serve immediately.
Simple sugar syrup is made up of equal parts water and caster sugar which is brought to the boil for the sugar to dissolve completely.